Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with built-in WiFi, 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad Core and 1GB Ram
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest 1.2GHZ Quad Core 1GB Ram credit-card sized SBC (single board computer). It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B board is supplied as board only, and comes without operating system, SD card, power supply, keyboard, case or cables - but these are all available from us!
What's difference from the "Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B"?
• Built-in WiFi & Bluetooth!
• 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core processor vs the Pi2's 900MHz 32-bit quad-core processor
• 50-60% Performance Increase in 32-bit mode
• LED's moved to other side of SD slot, so might not show through all cases
• Push & Pull instead of Spring Loaded SD Card Slot
What's the same as the "Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B"?
• Everything else!
• Same size and layout as the Pi2 - so most Pi2 parts (cases, add-on boards, etc) still fit.
• 1.2GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor
• Video/Audio Out via HDMI, 4-pole 3.5mm connector, or Raw LCD (DSI)
• 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
• 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
• Built-in B/G/N WiFi
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.1
• 40-pin GPIO Header
• 15-pin CSI Camera Interface Connector
• Size of a credit card
• 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
• Official Board
• Broadcom BCM2837 ARM Cortex-A53 SoC
• Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
• Broadcom BCM43438 WiFi + Bluetooth on board
• Storage: microSD
• HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
• Minimum Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
• Low-Level Peripherals:
• 27 x GPIO
• I2C bus
• SPI bus with two chip selects