RPI-16GB-NOOBS | 16GB NOOBS SD Card for Raspberry Pi
This high quality micro SD card & adapter for the Raspberry Pi is pre-loaded with the Raspberry Pi NOOBS (New Out of Box Software) package.
Simply insert this SD card into your Raspberry Pi and you will boot straight into NOOBS where you can download & install your chosen OS's.
Features • Easy to use • Click to install your chosen operating systems (Hold SHIFT during boot)
• SanDisk Ulta Ultra-fast Performance • UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed) • Class 10 • 16GB Capacity • Micro to Standard SD Card Adapter Included • NOOBS Lite Version: 2.4.0
• All Raspberry Pi Boards
Downloadable Operating Systems**
• Raspbian (Recommended OS)
A full desktop environment containing:
Web browser, Minecraft Pi, Python, Scratch etc (see image #3 above)
• Raspbian Lite (A minimal version of above Raspbian OS)
• Lakka (A retro gaming emulator OS)
• Recalbox (Another retro gaming emulator OS)
• LibreELEC (Recommended KODI Media Centre OS)
• OSMC (Alternative KODI Media Centre OS)
• Windows 10 IoT Core (An OS based on Windows for building IOT devices)
** An internet connection is required to download the Operating Systems.
Therefore, the Pi needs to be connected to a wired or wireless (Pi3 only) network.
Why do we use Noobs Lite?
It ensures you are always getting the latest OS versions and also saves you 1-2GB of space on the card!
Looking for stand-alone KODI Media Centre?
Check out the 16GB KODI Card