RPI-PSU-3 | 5.1V 2.5A Official Power Supply for Raspberry Pi
Getting a colourful square on your Pi's display or random read / write / boot errors?
They most common cause is the power supply!
A super simple solution to your Raspberry power needs.
With 5.1V DC output at 2.5 Amps, this power supply will supply more than enough power to run all the Raspberry Pi's.
• Input Voltage: 240V AC
• Cable Length: 1.5 Metres
• Output Voltage: 5.1V DC (USB)
• Output Current: 2.5 Amps
• Connector Type: Micro USB (Raspberry Pi, most Android phones etc)
• Thick DC cable from AC Plug to Micro connector meaning low voltage drop in cable
• Other PSU's / cables use standard USB cable with thin inner-cores causing high voltage drop
• Raspberry Pi Logo!
• Recommended power supply for the Pi3