Raspberry Pi B+ | Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ with 512MB Ram
The Raspberry Pi B+ is a credit-card sized computer board that plugs into a TV and a keyboard. It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video. The Raspberry Pi Model B+ board is supplied as board only, and come without operating system, SD card, power supply, keyboard, case or cables.
Read the Raspberry Pi quick start guide HERE
What's difference from the "Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B"?
• 6x Less Performance (700MHz single core vs Pi2's 900MHz Quad Core)
• Half The Ram (512MB Ram vs Pi2's 1GB Ram)
• ARM11 processor vs the Pi2's more supported ARMv7 processor
What's the same as the "Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B"?
• Everything else!
• Exact same size and layout as the Pi2 - so most Pi2 parts (cases, add-on boards, etc) still fit.
• Forwards Compatible: Most software for the Pi2 will still work on this model
• Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, or Raw LCD (DSI)
• 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
• 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
• 40-pin GPIO Header
• 15-pin CSI Camera Interface Connector
• Size of a credit card
• 512MB Ram
• Latest Model B+
• Official Board
• Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
• Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
• 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
• Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
• Storage: microSD
• HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
• Power Requirements: 5V @ 600 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
• Low-Level Peripherals:
• 27 x GPIO
• I2C bus
• SPI bus with two chip selects
• Length: 85mm
• Width: 56mm
• Height: 17mm
You may also need
• RPI-HEATSINK - 3pc Heat Sink Set
• Black / Clear - Raspberry Pi 2 Case
• RPI-PSU-2 - 5V 2A Power Supply
• VCOM CG511-1.8M - 1.8M HDMI Cable
• RPI-KEYB-1 - Wireless keyboard / mouse
• RPI-WIFI-1 - Wireless B/G/N Dongle