Raspberry Pi 2 Model B with 900MHz Quad Core and 1GB Ram
The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the latest 900MHZ Quad Core 1GB Ram credit-card sized SBC (single board computer). It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video. The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B board is supplied as board only, and come without operating system, SD card, power supply, keyboard, case or cables - but these are all available from us!
What's difference from the "Raspberry Pi 1 - Model B+"?
• 6x The Performance (900MHz Quad Core vs the B+'s 700MHz single core)
• Double The Ram (1GB Ram vs the B+'s 512MB Ram)
• ARMv7 processor vs the B+'s ARM11 - a wider range of possible OS's (including Windows 10!)
What's the same as the "Raspberry Pi 1 - Model B+"?
• Everything else!
• Exact same size and layout as the B+ - so most B+ parts (cases, add-on boards, etc) still fit.
• Backwards Compatible: Most exisitng software for the B+ will still work on this latest model
• 900MHz Quad Core Processor
• Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, or Raw LCD (DSI)
• 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
• 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
• 40-pin GPIO Header
• 15-pin CSI Camera Interface Connector
• Size of a credit card
• 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
• Latest Raspberry Pi 2 Model B V1.1 Board
• Official Board
• Broadcom BCM2836 SoC
• 900MHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
• Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
• Storage: microSD
• HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
• Minimum Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
• Low-Level Peripherals:
• 27 x GPIO
• I2C bus
• SPI bus with two chip selects